Culturally, business in the UK has become dominated with e-mail, meetings, content driven training sessions and PowerPoint presentations. The impact of these changes has served to ‘suck’ energy from our people, break down relationships and destroy audience engagement and productivity from these events. Time is our most valuable resource in work yet meetings are dull, our people have little energy, and training sessions often feel laborious.
Suitable for meeting facilitators, business leaders and trainers this is an active and highly challenging programme. All participants are required to develop their own material in the sessions and are then individually coached whilst delivering and presenting subsequently.
– Learn innovative ways to introduce and discuss content with groups
– Understand room layout options and the impact of each
– How to design slides and work alongside PowerPoint
– Storytelling and anecdotes as business tools
– Handling question and answer periods